8.09.2006

Things are falling into place...

...but I won't hold my breath. The great news is that I found a sitter for the baby! I got an excellent recommendation from the principal at the private school S used to attend and where I taught computer classes about 6 yrs ago. She is a mom who's daughter attends the school and she's keeping three other little ones besides ours. In fact, I probably know her and I think I taught her daughter in the preschool class. We are meeting this evening to work out the details. I'm soooo relieved! I slept good last night for the first time in weeks!

Another positive thing is that one of the dealerships may buy our BMW! Hubby took it yesterday to get appraised. If they pay us the value they appraised it, then we will be about $1000 ahead! That's a first! Usually, we're upside down when we trade in cars. So, we're keeping our fingers crossed that this works out. We'll pay off a same-as-cash debt that expires in Sept. with the extra money. That will free up about $200 or $300 a month and make it easier to afford child care expenses or whatever. Now if only hubby's business will pick up...

No comments: