9.21.2006

What's wrong with me today???

Here's my horoscope for today: During the most serene parts of today, you may suddenly feel inspired to pop in your favorite CD and crank up the stereo full blast. The status quo is not for you today, and your natural urge will be to go against the grain ... so be prepared to get into small conflicts with people. Luckily, you'll be able to reach a compromise easily; no one's feathers will be ruffled for too long. Remember that doing whatever you want, whenever you want, is simply not possible -- for anyone.

Go figure, I'm dressed in all black today, AND I had the music cranked on the way to school! I guess that's good advice, but I'm extremely irritiable today. I'm sure it has something to do with hormones, but I cannot seem to focus on what needs to be done. I had a mountain of work to do and was so not productive. I think I'm deprived of exercise. A good run will do the trick and relieve my stress. The problem with that is that my running shoes are bad and the last time I ran with them got a major charlie horse. Perhaps a walk instead and a long soak in the tub tonight...

No comments: