11.19.2009

fingers crossed...

After mentioning in my last post that we've only had one showing of our home since it's been on the market since September, I just learned that another showing is taking place right NOW! And of course it happens to be on a day that the house is a complete DISASTER! Thankfully, hubby had sufficient notice and was able to spruce it up a bit before the appointment. I really don't want to sell it, but I certainly don't want to walk out of it and dent our A+ credit score. Either way, we'll have to move which is what I dread the most. Best case scenario, hubby's income increases either in his business or another job lead (which are few and far between right now). Next best scenario is we sell the home for our asking price (or without short-selling) and move in with my parents while hubby finishes school and we get our additional debt paid off. Worst case scenario, we foreclose and move in with my parents while hubby finishes school and we get our additional debt paid off, only we screw our credit in the process. As much as I love my folks, I dread the thought of moving in with them. We'd have to get rid of a lot of or stuff or pay for storage. I'm taking this one day at a time, whilst keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a miracle. All it takes is one buyer. Perhaps the people in my home right now are it.

No comments: